We are pleased to be able to offer free beauty services to low income individuals in Polk and Burnett Counties. This includes haircuts, styling and other services as products are available. Our Beauty Clinic is open on the second Tuesday of the month and is located at the Home and Away Ministries Center at 210 South Park Avenue in Luck, WI from the hours of 9:00 AM to Noon and 1:00 PM until 6:00 PM by appointment only. Please note: This is not a licensed beauty shop and unpaid individuals are volunteering their services.
I encourage you to spread the word to those in the county who would benefit from this service. Please remember:
- It is only for Polk and Burnett County residents.
- They will need to fill out an application in advance.
- They will need to provide two forms of proof of residency such as driver’s license and light bill with application.
- Approval can take a few days.
- Approval is based upon income and asset information similar to other county services.
- It is totally free to the guest.
- It is open just one day a month at this time.
If you would like to have applications to have on hand, approve residency or would like more information please