Ruby’s Well Care is inspired by the Gospel to provide free primary healthcare services to Polk and Burnett County residents with low resources. This includes individuals who are not-insured as well as the underinsured. We will provide medical and social services that promote dignity in the people being served. We are a 501C3 non-profit, and we are not affiliated with any denomination. Our mission is to serve the whole community, regardless of race, religion or ethnicity.
Our Health & Wellness Services focus on preventive care and education. Currently our Clinic provides services every Tuesday of the month from 4-7 pm by appointment. These services include:
- Referral Services – referrals for meeting basic needs and all wellness needs, physical, emotional, spiritual
- Patient Support Services – blood pressure, temperature, pulse; discuss health concerns with a doctor or nurse practitioner; suggest treatment options
- Interpretation of Lab Work – doctor will review and explain the results of lab work, suggest treatment options
- Patient Prescription Services – a doctor will prescribe nonscheduled / non-narcotics, health professionals will assist with completing applications for low cost or no cost medications
- Nail Trimming Services
Throughout the year, we will hold educational presentations on various topics, such as:
Services not provided:
- Referral for Workman’s Compensation cases, Social Security Disability, Commercial Driver’s License evaluations
- STD / AIDS testing
- Prescribing or dispensing of controlled/scheduled substances – no narcotics
- Specialty care (OB/GYN, oncology, chronic pain, back x-rays)
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, please contact us at 715-472-7770.